God’s Grace in a time-line sort of way
1. God’s Grace as he elected & chose us in Christ Jesus before the ages even began!
(Ephesians 1:3-7, 2 Timothy 1:9)
2. God’s Grace as shown by God giving his only Son and Jesus Christ coming into the world and giving himself as a sacrifice for our sins. (John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 8:9)
3. God through his Son Jesus Christ satisfying the righteous demands of the law and delivering us from slavery to sin and also delivering us from the fear of death which held us captive.
4. God’s Grace as shown by God waking us up to our lost condition.
5. God giving us the grace to humble ourselves before him.
6. God’s Grace in God coming to find us in our lost condition and bringing us from darkness and death into his light and life which is life indeed.
7. God by his Grace saving us from perishing and eternal condemnation.
8. By his Grace each of us receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit as a guarantee of our inheritance.
9. God by his Grace justifying us and Jesus Christ imputing his righteousness to us.
10. God entering into a new covenant with us – the Grace covenant
11. God giving us Grace to believe, giving each of our own a measure of faith which enables us to believe God’s words and his many and precious promises.
12. God by his Grace giving us the power over sin and enabling us to be the people he wants us to be and to walk in the works that he has prepared for us beforehand.
13. God, by his Grace bringing us through trials and temptations and keeping us safe from our enemy.
14. God by his Grace changing us from one degree of glory to another and us becoming more and more like him.
15. God’s Grace being manifest in us by our thankfulness to him for all he has done for us and God kindling a love for him in us that is all consuming.
16. God’s Grace being seen by others in us and God’s Grace being extended to more and more people.
17. God’s Grace as Christ laid down his life for us, so now I lay down my life for our brothers and sisters.
18. God’s Grace as shown by God allowing me to suffer for his name and giving me the Grace to endure it.
19. And the final Grace, attaining to the resurrection of the just, obtaining a glorified body, God our heavenly Father giving us the free gift of eternal life. Which was given to us by faith already, but then we will have it by possession.
So you can clearly see that it is Grace from before the beginning of time to all eternity to those whom God has chosen!
Grace from the beginning to the end.