God's Grace in a timeline sort of way
1. God’s Grace as he elected us in Christ Jesus before the ages even began! ( Ephesians 1:3-7, 2Timothy 1:9)
2. God’s Grace as shown by Jesus Christ coming into the world and giving himself as a sacrifice for our sins and to redeem his own and make us righteous and holy before our heavenly Father.
3. God’s Grace as shown by God waking us up to our lost condition.
4. God giving us the grace to humble ourselves before him.
5. God’s Grace in God coming to find us in our lost condition and bringing us from darkness and death into his light and life which is life indeed.
6. God by his Grace saving us from perishing and eternal condemnation.
7. By his Grace each of us receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit as a guarantee of our inheritance.
8. Jesus Christ imputing his righteousness to us.
9. God entering into a new covenant with us – the Grace covenant
10. God by his Grace giving us the power over sin and enabling us to do what he wants us to and to be the people he wants us to be.
11. God, by his Grace bringing us through trials and temptations and keeping us safe from our enemy.
12. God by his Grace changing us from one degree of glory to another and us becoming more and more like him.
13. God’s Grace being manifest in us by our thankfulness to him for all he has done for us.
14. God’s Grace being seen by others in us and God’s Grace being extended to more and more people.
15. God’s Grace as Christ laid down his life, now I lay down my life for the brothers and sisters in him.
16. God’s Grace as shown by God allowing me to suffer for his name and giving me the Grace to endure it.
17. And the final Grace, attaining to the resurrection of the just, becoming just like him and being with him in heaven for all eternity.