What we believe! (and why) Our Doctrine
1. We believe in God, the Originator and Maker of the universe. He controls everything. He is our higher power, our Lord and loving Father.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came and died on the cross for our sins and rose for our justification and he is the one who intercedes for us.
3. We believe that the Father sent the Holy Spirit to be our "Helper" after Jesus Christ's ascension to lead and guide us into all the truth. We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in all of God's children and is the guarantee of our inheritance.
4. We believe in the word of God, In God's promises. We believe God's word has to be revealed by the Holy Spirit to us.
5. We believe that since Adam disobeyed, we are all under the same condemnation and born with a fallen nature.
6. We believe that we all are sinners and need to be born of God, born into his family, born of the Spirit in order to enter his kingdom.
7. We believe that the whole world is under a sentence of condemnation, because of our sins and that God is the only one who can saves us from perishing.
8. We are saved by God's grace through faith. We cannot be saved by our own efforts, works or by performing religious ceremonies or by living under the law.
9. to be continued and completed....