What we Believe and why we Believe it! Our Doctrine
1. We believe in God, the Originator and Maker of the universe. He controls everything. He is our higher power, our Lord and loving Father.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came and died on the cross for our sins and rose for our justification and he is the one who intercedes for us.
3. We believe that the Father sent the Holy Spirit to be our "Helper" after Jesus Christ's ascension to lead and guide us into all the truth. We believe that the Holy Spirit lives in all of God's children and is the guarantee of our inheritance.
4. We believe in the Word of God, In God's Promises. We believe God's Word has to be revealed by the Holy Spirit to us. God's Word is perfect and complete and must be understood as such, it is us who don't know and don't understand.
5. We believe that since our fore- father Adam disobeyed, we are all under the same condemnation and born with a fallen and corrupted nature.
6. We believe that we all are sinners and need to be born of God, born into his family, born of the Spirit in order to enter his kingdom.
7. We believe that the whole world is under a sentence of condemnation, because of our sins and that God is the only one who can saves us from perishing. We know Jesus' death on the cross is the only acceptable sacrifice for our offenses and through his resurrection we are made righteous.
8. We are saved by God's grace through faith. Salvation is all of Grace, all of God and none of us. It is God by his Grace from the beginning to completion, we participate as beloved children out of our Thankfulness to our Heavenly Father. We cannot be saved by our own efforts, works or by performing religious ceremonies or by living under the law.
9. to be continued and completed....