1)Romans 5:21 that as sin ruled in death, so also GRACE might rule through righteousness to everlasting life, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 5:20 but law came in besides, that the deviation might abound, but where sin abounded, GRACE much
Romans 5:15 but not as the deviation, so also is the free gift. For if by the deviation of the one the many died,
much more the GRACE of God and the gift in GRACE, which is of the one Man Jesus Christ, abounded
to the many.
Romans 5:17 for if by the deviation of the one death reigned through the one, much more the ones receiving the
abundance of GRACE and the gift of righteousness shall reign in life through the one, Jesus Christ.
2) John 1:16+17+14 and out of his fullness we all received, and GRACE for GRACE. For the law was given through Moses, GRACE and truth came through Jesus Christ. The word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten one from the father, full of GRACE and truth.
3) Ephesians 2:7+8 that he might demonstrate in the ages coming on the exceeding great riches of his GRACE in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus, for by GRACE you are having been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Ephesians 2:5 even we being dead in deviations, he made us alive together with Christ, by GRACE you are having
Acts 15:11 but through the GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ, we believe to be saved, according to which manner
those also believed.
4) 2 Corinthians 8:9 for you know the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ, that being rich; He became poor for your sake, so that you might become rich by the poverty of that one. Hebrews 2:9 but the one for a little time, we do see Jesus, having been made less than the angels because of the suffering of death, having been crowned with honor and glory so as by the GRACE of God he might taste of death for every son.
5) Titus 3:7 being justified by the GRACE of that one, we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Romans 3:24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption in Christ Jesus,
Ephesians 1:6+7 to the praise of the glory of his GRACE in which he has favored us in the one being loved. In
whom we have redemption through his blood, the remission of deviations, according to the riches of GRACE.
6) Titus 2:11+12 For the saving GRACE of God has appeared to all men, instructing us that having denied ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live prudently and righteously and godly in the now age.
7) 2 Corinthians 12:9 and He said to me; My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is perfected in weakness. Therefore I will rather gladly boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ might dwell on me.
1 Corinthians 15:10 but by the GRACE of God I am what I am and his GRACE which was toward me has not been
fruitless, but I labored more abundantly than all of them, yet not I, but the GRACE of God with me.
8) 2 Timothy 1:9 the one having saved us and having called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and GRACE given to us in Christ Jesus before eternal times.
Romans 11:5+6 so then, also in the present time a remnant according to election of GRACE has come into
being. But if by GRACE, no longer is it of works. Else GRACE no longer becomes GRACE. But if of works, it is
no longer GRACE, else work is no longer work.
Romans 4:4 but to the one working, the reward is not imputed according to GRACE, but according to debt.
Romans 4:16 because of this, it is of faith, that it be according to GRACE for the promise to be confirmed to all
9) James 4:6 but He gives greater GRACE. Because of this it says God sets himself against proud ones, but he gives Grace to humble ones.
1Peter 5:5 likewise younger ones be subject to older ones; and all being subject to one another gird on humility,
because God sets himself against proud ones, but he gives GRACE to humble ones. (Proverbs 3:34)
2Corinthians 1:12 for our glorying is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we had our conduct in the world
in simplicity and sincerity of God, not in fleshly wisdom, but in the GRACE of God, and especially toward you.
10) Galatians 2:21 I do not set aside the Grace of God; for if righteousness is through law, then Christ died for nothing.
Galatians 5:4 you whoever are justified by Law, you were severed from Christ; you fell from GRACE.
Galatians 1:6 I wonder that you are so quickly turning back from the One having called you by the GRACE of
Christ to another gospel,
11) Romans 5:2 through whom also we have had access by faith into this GRACE in which we stand and we glory on the hope of the glory of God.
1Peter 5:12 I wrote to you by a few words by way of Silvanus the faithful brother, as I reckon, exhorting and
witnessing this to be the true GRACE of God, in which you stand.
12) Romans 6:14+15 for your sin shall not rule it over you, for you are not under law, but under Grace. What then, shall we sin because we are not under the law but under Grace? Let it not be!
Romans 6:17 But THANKS be to God that you were slaves of sin, but you obeyed from the heart the form of
doctrine to which you were delivered.
13) Hebrews 12:28 therefore receiving an unshakable kingdom let us have GRACE, by which we may serve God well-pleasingly, with reverence and godly fear.
2 Corinthians 4:15 for all things are for you, that the GRACE, super abounding through the greater number,
may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
14) Hebrews 4:16 therefore, let us draw near with confidence to the throne of GRACE, that we may receive mercy and may find GRACE for timely help.
15) Acts 20:24 But I make account of nothing, nor do I hold my life precious to myself, so that I might finish my course with joy and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus fully to testify the gospel of the GRACE of God
16) Romans 1:5 by whom we received GRACE and apostleship to obedience of faith among all the nations, for his names sake.
17) Acts 11:23 Barnabas having come and seeing the GRACE of God rejoiced and he exhorted all with purpose of heart to abide near the Lord.
18) 1 Peter 1:13 therefore, having girded up the loins of your mind, being sober, completely hope on the GRACE being borne to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
19) 1 Peter 5:10 now the God of all GRACE, the one having called you to his eternal glory in Christ Jesus, you having suffered a little, himself will perfect, confirm, strengthen, establish you.
20) Colossians 1:6 which you heard in the Word of the truth of the gospel, coming to you, as also in all the world, and it is bearing fruit even also among you, from the day in which you heard and knew the GRACE of God in truth
21) Acts 15:11/18:27 But through the GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ, we believe to be saved, according to which manner they also believed. And he having intended to go through into Achaia, having been encouraged, the brothers wrote to the disciples to welcome him; who, having arrived, helped much those who were believing through GRACE.
22) Acts 13:43 And the synagogue being broken up, many of the Jews and of the devout proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas, who speaking to them persuaded them to continue in the GRACE of God.
23) 2 Peter 3:18 but grow in the GRACE and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity, amen.
2 Timothy 2:1 Then my child, you be empowered by GRACE in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:7 But to each one of us was given GRACE according to the measure of the gift of Christ.